This past month you...
--Enjoyed playing with all kinds of toys. You jabber while you are playing.
--Like telephones and remotes and know what to do with them.
--Were almost always happy.
--LOVED climbing in and out of chairs (wooden chair and princess chair)
--Celebrated your 1st Valentine's day, had fun at a Valentine's playdate.
--Enjoyed getting to play at Grandma Sauter's and Great Grandma Sauter's houses.
--Got excited when you saw people you recognized.
--Could stand on your own, but would drop to your knees to get somewhere.
--Reach to be picked up.
--Started going to bible class better at Oak Mt.
--Got your first cold. The walk-in clinic doctor diagnosed you with an ear infection; so you experienced your first antibiotic.
--Had your first stomach bug. EVERYONE at Kathryn's baby shower ended up with it! It effected you very mildly.
--Take a morning nap usually between 10 and 11 and an afternoon nap. 45 minutes is your usual max. You did start sleeping a little later in the mornings, it is usually after 7:00. Still fall asleep very easily in the car riding.
--Got 2 more bottom teeth for a total of 8 (4 top, 4 bottom)
--Nursed morning and before bed.
--Started drinking well out of different types of sippy cups (without stopper)
--Ate more table food than baby food. Not much you can't eat or won't try at this point.
--Went back to Dr. Johnson in Madison for your 1 year checkup on your birthday.
--18 lbs 13 oz; 29 in
--Wore size 3 diapers; 6-12 and 6-9 month clothes; size 2 or 3 shoe
I had wanted to get you a pretty flower decorated smash cake from Publix to do some fun pictures with you, but I opted to let you enjoy one of the cupcakes I made left over from your party. I think the result was just as cute and a whole lot less mess to clean up. I got the red tutu off Ebay and am super excited to add it to my prop collection for using with 1-2 year old sessions.






I had wanted to get you a pretty flower decorated smash cake from Publix to do some fun pictures with you, but I opted to let you enjoy one of the cupcakes I made left over from your party. I think the result was just as cute and a whole lot less mess to clean up. I got the red tutu off Ebay and am super excited to add it to my prop collection for using with 1-2 year old sessions.






4 comments:
So sweet! Love the photos. I might have to try the smash cake idea for pictures when I do P's pics next month.
I can't believe she's already 1!! Love the sweet pictures! I think my favorite is the last one with the cupcake! Hope y'all are doing well and getting settled in!
The pictures are adorable! Love that red skirt!
Super cute pics!!!
Post a Comment