Sarah Beth, you are quickly loosing all of your baby characteristics and learning and developing new skills.
This month you...
--Had your first tooth poke through at the beginning of the month and have your second tooth trying to come through at the end of your 7th month. --We think these new teeth are causing you to wake up several times during the night.
--Finally decided you wanted to sit up on your own.
--Could sit yourself up from a laying position. I found you standing up at your crib, so we lowered your mattress.
--Were scooting yourself around to get places. (On 11/15 you officially started using your arms to crawl)
--Could stand pretty well holding on to something.
--Liked to knaw on carrot sticks...the perfect teether!
--Laughed when someone would burrow their head into your tummy
--Loved playing with hand toys. You would sit for hours pulling out and exploring small toys in a basket.
--Liked the musical table and anything Savannah was playing with.
--Started making more verbal sounds. "Da" sound
--Ate cereal and a fruit in the morning and a vegetable at night.
--Take a morning and afternoon nap, they are just not very long or on a predictable schedule.
--Like to be cuddled.
--Ocassionally get upset when I leave you or you have a new strange face get in your face.
--Wore size 6 month clothes and graduated to a size 3 diaper.




1 comment:
She is adorable.....I can't believe how much she's grown up since the last time I saw her!
Post a Comment