Thursday, October 4, 2007

Picnics and Pictures

On Tuesday Savannah and I went to visit Aunt Kathryn and Cousin Rebecca at their house in good ole' small town Arkadelphia. The girls enjoyed playing with each other. Rebecca however was very protective of her new talking blue chair. It was quite cute! If Savannah didn't have a thousand other chairs I might be tempted to get her this toy chair for Christmas. While Kathryn was making our lunches to take to the park, Rebecca pulled out the cheerio box and dumped it all over the floor. It was really a funny site and look at the face captured in this picture...

We ate our lunch at the little park down the road. The girls liked the car swings and Savannah had fun just running around everywhere. Our trip was cut short when nap time arrived, but it made for a peaceful drive back.

Today was an overcast, but pleasant day outside. Savannah and I made our weekly Thursday trip to one of the local thrift stores for $3 a bag clothes day. Savannah played around in the driveway with her cars and I played around with the camera. This is one of my favorite shots...

I realized today that Savannah's hair has really grown a lot in the past 6 months. We might not be wearing pony tails yet, but it is definately getting thicker. She had fun in the back yard tonight letting the dogs lick and tickle her.

Tomorrow night Aunt Kathryn and Rebecca are coming to spend the night. This should be a fun surprise for Savannah, if she is still awake when they get here. I think I've about decided not to drive to Bham on Sat for Kid's Market. I hate to waste my contributor ticket and not go, but it's a lot of driving for one day just to shop. I'm sure I'll be back in Bham in a few weeks anyway.

No comments: