Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

This past week I did a fun Valentine photo session with the girls. I think Valentine pictures are some of my favorite to take and every year I seem to get some of the best pictures of Savannah from these sessions. It must have something to do with the giant heart shaped lollipop she knows she is going to get. :) I have a stash of these from the $1 bin at Target. They seem to have them every year. Had to let Sarah Beth play with one to make the picture of the 2 of them complete. I left the paper on hers and by the time we were done, she had bitten a hole in the package and was sucking sugar out of the side. She was not ready to let go of that treasure! I have a bunch of favorite shots, but here are a few.

I printed the picture of the 2 of them as a 3"x4" (2 on a 4x6) for them to give to friends and family. Made for a quick and easy Valentine and was still cheaper than buying a box of the cheesy trading cards.




Just for fun. Here is a look at how Savannah has changed over the past 3 years. I can't believe how much she has grown and that she is quickly approaching 4 yrs old.

4 comments:

Andrea S. said...

Beautiful of course! I need some tips on that bright white background! Looks great! Can't wait to peek at your studio setup in person one of these days. :)

Erica said...

Love the pictures! I can't get over how Sarah Beth has grown and Savannah has really changed too! Beautiful girls! I'm glad you've gotten safely moved!

Julie said...

I LOVE the pictures! They are beautiful! Love the lollipops!

Leah said...

These are sooo good!