Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas Wrapup

I thought I would post some of my favorite shots from Christmas. I didn't take nearly as many pictures as I usually do on Christmas and I think we only got a little bit of video coverage. We spent Christmas Eve night at my parents house in Birmingham and Santa paid his visit there. After going to bed, Savannah was a little distraught that she had left her reindeer food at home and didn't get to put it out. She had been telling me for several weeks that she didn't want those reindeer coming and waking her up. She also wanted to make sure the fire was put out in the fireplace, so Santa could come in safely. It was fun seeing how much Savannah caught on to the Santa tradition this year. Yet, she still didn't want to have anything to do with sitting in his lap again this year. Savannah I thought was getting over a cold that she had, but ended up running fever from Wed evening through Sat morning. She was given Tylenol and Motrin on a regular basis to bring the fever down and help her enjoy Christmas.

These were taken Christmas Eve in front of my Mom's tree


LOVE these



The aftermath pile jumping
Santa found a great deal ($5 at a garage sale) on a Cinderella vanity with accessories that Savannah loved!

The one thing that Savannah requested that Santa needed to bring her. Another $5 deal for Santa.

My Dad actually requested a family picture this year!! Couldn't tell you the last time that happened!




The girls had matching sweaters with which Jonathan and I were coordinated. I was a little upset we didn't get a single picture of the 4 of us! After Savannah decided to try on her new Tinkerbell pajamas she wouldn't change out of them till bed.

No comments: