Andrea tagged me with newest picture file tag that is going around. Since my picture files are a little crazy, I just went with my 2008 folder and choose the 6th picture from the 6th month. So from our trip last June, here is what you get to see.

Ok, here is my pass to the next 6, if you feel so inclined to play along. =)
Abby, Natalie, Erica, Jenney, Katie, Amy S
3 comments:
A lot to blog about??? Does that mean there's baby news? Talk about a cliff-hanger of a blog post...now I'm dying to know what's going on! :) Hope you're feeling okay and everything is going well.
I hope you're doing well right now....I know it is getting really close to baby time! I'll be participating in this, but I'm going to have to give it some thought. So be patient with me! :) Take care!
Great pic! Thanks for the tag! =)
Post a Comment